In The Sims 3 Combined (Season 4), we see some of the kids of the main 4 characters grow up and start their own journey: Mindy Ulfsaar, the adopted daughter of Selemene Kapoor (who later marries Vladmir Ulfsaar and becomes Selemene Ulfsaar ), raised by her and Vladmir Ulfsaar. Another one of the children we see is: Rex Nightsilver, son of Mirana Nightsilver. The last child is: Kraig Sueno, son of Puck Sueno and Mary Jane. In addition to the 3 supernaturals, Candy Bag, who is part of The Bag Family, and has appeared in Andrew's Let's Play of The Sims 3 Generations, will be joining them in their adventure to fame.
Four supernatural creatures find their way through their supernatural destiny, learning their skills, casting spells, hunting with packs, causing mischief and misery, turning Sims into vampires or cursing Sims with the Werewolf Curse. Soon enough, they start to get involved in romantic relationships, mostly Puck Sueno, who is popular with the fairy ladies and even a fairy lad. And after all, each one of them ends up with at least one child.
- Vladmir Ulfsaar - An aspired alchemist, who also happens to be a vampire, he makes potions and later on in life, falls madly in love with Selemene Kapoor, resulting the two to get wed and adopt a child they have named Mindy and has their first child Darcy.
- Selemene Kapoor - An evil witch, who likes to cast spells and cause mischief, wife of Vladmir Ulfsaar and the adopted mother to Mindy Ulfsaar and their first child Darcy.
- Mirana Nightsilver- A werewolf, who collects gems and metals, whom later on becomes the Leader of The Pack, and is the mother to Rex Nightsilver.
- Puck Sueño - A male fairy who likes to play pranks on Sims; he is a little childish at times, and is known as the one who gets all the townswomen pregnant; this includes Marigold Maldano, who gives birth to Kraig Sueño.
- The series features original and new characters that haven't appeared in other playthrough.
- This was the first playthrough to feature an character with an Indian background (Selemene).